Share
Please Share

Free Tall Size Drink

Hazelnut Mocha Frappe

Couple of weeks ago, Ana and I and some good friends had a coffee night out at Starbucks, Trinoma. After ordering the usual White Mocha Frappe that I used to get, the cashier got a bit excited. Why? I just won a free tall size of any flavor on our next visit. It was like at random, and will just be printed on the receipt that you have won something, I think it was the first time for the branch to have one after a long time. Anyway, the cashier gave me the receipt and some code wherein you have to key it in on the Starbucks website and answer some survey.

About some weeks after that, Ana and I had a chance to claim our free drink on our way home from Tagaytay. We stopped by at Starbucks SLEX and had Hazelnut Mocha Frappe. Ana didn't like it since whe was a bit sleepy, well, it was our first time tasting it and didn't really know how  good or bad it is. But for me, it is quite good.

7 comments:

  1. the good thing is it is given for free... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily visit and support done ;)Please do the same ;) PD: Where is you chat box??? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete